New International Travel Registry for Professionals

To address safety of UNL professionals traveling outside of the U.S., UNL now requires travelers to complete an electronic travel authorization prior to booking travel and arrange all University-paid overseas travel with its travel services provider, Travel & Transport.
For the latest FAQ release click here.

For more information, please visit this page