801 R Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
Contact: Emily Gifford, Director of Sales, Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org , 402-570-9513.
The Hilton Garden Inn daily rates for the University of Nebraska are:
$124.00 with breakfast for two included
$114.00 without breakfast
Hilton Garden Inn Lincoln, NE Downtown is located in the heart of Historic Haymarket District, just steps away from a great mix of the old and the new: eclectic shops, fine dining and a casual upscale night vibe set in historical architecture dating from the 1800’s.
We are centrally located between the new Pinnacle Bank Arena and Memorial Stadium. We are located within minutes to Haymarket Park (Home to the Lincoln Salt Dogs), our State Capitol and Governor's Mansion; and the Lied Center for Performing Arts. The historic railroad station, served daily by the cross-country California Zephyr line, is within walking distance; and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s main downtown campus is one block away. We’re also quickly convenient to many corporate destinations and equipped to host your next meeting, with 2500 square feet of flexible space and catering designed to deliver a seamless and effortless conference or seminar.
The Hilton Garden Inn offers the following amenities:
- One or Two Bedded Guestrooms/Corners Suites
- All rooms offer refrigerators and microwaves
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Restaurant Serving Make to Order Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and Room Service
- 24 Hour Pavilion Pantry
- Complimentary 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Indoor Heated Pool/Hot Tub
- Full Service Bar
- HGI Satisfaction Promise
- 2,500 Square Feet of Meeting and Banquet Space
- Hilton Honors Guest Rewards/Event Planner Program
- Complimentary Shuttle Service, Self-Parking and Valet